Ultimately, our goal is to sell your home for the most amount of money in the minimum amount of time and the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Our priority is YOU and we will work with you to develop a unique marketing program, catered specifically to you and your home.
Here are some of the tools we will use to maximize your property’s exposure. Your property is different and therefore has unique needs and goals.
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE | MLS
Your home will be listed on the Greater Vancouver Multiple Listing Service; along with professional photography, an accurate floor plan—outlining all rooms and their exact measurements, a virtual tour and an engaging description of your home. The MLS is also linked to our website.
Our website offers potential buyers the opportunity to search and access immediate information about your home, 24 hours a day. Our community blog and social media interaction will also provide added online exposure of your property.
AGENT TOURS AND OPEN HOUSES
- Create an interest in your property, bringing other REALTOR’s on tour with their Buyers.
- The Royal LePage Sussex Team…we enjoy excellent office support by posting, promoting and touring our OPEN HOUSES and discussing your property at regular office meetings.
- Hold an OPEN HOUSE. Open Houses are a great way to showcase your home to any potential Buyers as well as other REALTOR’s. We personally host all our open-houses, answering questions and highlighting all the improvements and special features of your home. A neighbours open, a great way to spread the word. Open Houses are held only with your approval.
• Throughout the sales period, we will provide you with ongoing market activity reports (new competing listing and sales in your area).
• Update you weekly on activity with the number of showings, comments and other relevant material to report.
• We will follow-up with any feedback; when showing your home or when another agent shows your home. This will be done in a timely manner.
• Professional photography taken at the optimum time of the day to best showcase your homes features and appeal.
• Full colour brochures featuring your home with photos and property information.
A property priced at market value will attract more buyers than a property priced above market value.
Consider that a competitively priced property will also attract a greater number of potential buyers and increase your opportunity for a quicker sale! Before listing your property, call us to discuss all of your options.
The neighbourhood of Grand Boulevard dates to 1906 when a […]
This trendy, popular area is one of the most sought after areas […]
Extending into the vibrant Edgemont Village, Forest Hills[…]
Ambleside Village in West Vancouver lies between […]
Home of Lynn Canyon Park, where there are walking trails […]
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“My husband and I sold our wonderful home of 18 years with Sharman as our realtor. We put a sold sign on our lawn to test the market and see if our home would sell and if so, was the price right? Three days after the sign went on the lawn we had multiple offers. We accepted the best offer and our house was gone.
This is not an unusual scenario and one that may seem quite familiar to you. There are hundreds of realtors “out there” but there was only one for us. From the beginning, Sharman guided us through what was at times an understandably difficult process. To lose one’s home after so many holiday parties and memories is not an easy task. In fact, I don’t think we realize how hard it is until we are in the “thick of it”.
She just knew when to push, and when to back off. She offered helpful advice but let us run the show as we saw fit. She could “read the room” when we got down to brass tacks. And she was kind, understanding and extremely patient (especially as we changed out minds). She has a great sense of humour and never seemed to tire of our multitude of questions. She is wonderful.
The sale was flawless and we all walked away from the table feeling like we had won. She has incredible sensitivity, she is savvy, she is insightful and effective. For our money, she is the only realtor for us. You will not regret retaining her services.
And I mean everything I have said!!”
– Paulah Dauns